Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sorry dudes haven't been to onto it with blogging so here is a recent visit to London where I meet up with old and dear friend Mirna and Catherine at the The Mayors Thames Festival. This spanned from London Bridge to Westminister Bridge and what a huge amount of people there was. I started my day of in Maidstone of course jumped onto the 9am train to London Bridge. There were not so many people around so I just wondered about and visited the Tate Modern as well. I wasnt until 12 that the crowds arrived and arrive in droves they did. What took 10mins to walk now a 1/2 hour. So hooked up with Mirna and Catherine and spent the rest of the day exploring the festival. The highlight literally was the flaming sculptures outside the Tate Modern. Was inspiring.

Well thats all from me on that enjoy the pics. The next time I add something to this blog will be when I return from a trip to Barcelona, Rome and Venice. Which is this week. Yippy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment