Thursday, July 2, 2009

From Deal To Dover March 16

After being somewhat landlocked in Maidstone it has got to me. So, I headed to the coast for the first time in the UK. Wot a day just look at it and it that amazing blue sky hung around all day. So Early morning on the train from Maidstone East Station via Ashford then Ramsgate then onto Deal. I didn’t muck around to see to much of the town all I wanted was to see and smell the sea.

So of I walked on the trail the Saxons walked many centuries ago. It seems at this point I was heading to Dover for sure.

Up and Down I went and stoped at this postcard spot which is St Margaret’s at Cliffe.

More White Cliffs

And finally Dover. This place I will go back and explore a little more.

How appropriate. My animal sign is a monkey. And after a 16km walk my legs were feeling funky. Wow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment