Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Next Part

Well I have walked many miles since my last entry go to my other blog site for the Cornwall trip if you have not seen. Since then also I have finished two books one Britain BC by Francis Pryor and the other The Real Middle Earth by Brian Bates. Both a wonderful read and a insight into my possible history. The next images relate to my trip to London on the 2nd May. This day was dedicated to the Museum Visit. I pulled into London Bridge Station around 9am and headed first of to London Bridge then onto London and the British Museums. Both exhibit objects I have been reading about. It is timing to have just finished the later book to go and see these objects in the real. The where ancient tools, weapons and other items found in the burial mounds around the UK. I will not show these on this site as I feel that if you are versed in ancient history you should go and see for yourself. So instead I will show other images on the way and on the way back. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment