Thursday, July 2, 2009

Waffle July 2nd

Well I have not wrote much lately for you all so here goes. I have finally recovered from Amsterdam took a few days and now about to head to Conventry to go to University for a week training then onto Summer Camp in Somerset for 5 weeks. It should be a hoot and looking forward to it. Something about the South West UK. During my days off I aim to head to Bristol birth place of my Grand Father and Stonehenge. Furthermore the place of Bridgewater, Somerset where the camp is, is close to the ocean. I hope especially with this wonderful weather of 30 degrees C and bright blue skyes remain and I get a chance to plunge myself into the ocean. Sorry to rub it in my Kiwi friends. I have just spent the last hour or so sorting out my blog sites and now they all link together. I am not sure if I will have much internet time to update this but I will be back certainly on the ball in late August. I will hopefully have much to show and more wonderful adventures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment