Thursday, July 2, 2009

Paris March 1st

Well I havn’t updated this for a while so here goes. One thing I must say that I glad the I don’t need to type this with my feet as they have had an hammering from a week on the Paris foot paths. Yes a week of Paris. My eyes are strained from looking at so much art including the Mona Lisa. Louve Museum was on the top of the list since I did not have a date for Valentines Day I guess it would be good to check her out. Never know your luck. But unfortunatly I had to share her with 400 or so others. Shame really. She looks hot. After that Picasso Museum wow!!!!!!!!! Went back a second time like the Louve. This image is, with ones that don’t know, Rodin Thinker.
Top of the Eiffel Tower

Smile Guys. Check out the colour scheme

Taken from my walk along the Avenue Des Champs Elysees

In Paris it sometimes pay to look up you just never know what you see. Just while you are looking up tho have a quick glance at your feet you never know what you are about to step in.

Cops on Rollers, now thats something you don’t see every day.

Hmmmm!! Picasso what an amazing and must see Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment